Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beginning!

Hey everyone!

My name's Nick.  I recently received the p90x workout and have decided to put myself to the test.

Just to give everyone a little background information; I am 19 years old and a sophomore in college.  I use to be very active in high school and participated in cross country, wrestling, and baseball.  As a younger kid I always struggled with weight issues until I started high school athletics.  Being a former wrestler, I was always watching my weight and drastically cutting in order to make weight.  In my prime as a senior I was weighting about 152 with roughly 9-10% body fat (I've always had some belly fat that I never could quite get rid of).  Anyways, within two days of end of my wrestling career I was up to 170 (Yes I was very full for the next few weeks!).  Ever since then my activity level, in regards to exercise, has been next to nothing, except for a summer job as a roofer (One hell of a workout by the way).  Currently I am tipping the scales at 200, thanks to a couple of years of guzzling down brews, and I've finally come to my senses that something needs to change. 

I've seen the p90x infomercial plenty of times considering I'm somewhat of a night owl and I decided to give it a try. I really believe that this workout is my answer to getting back into shape and reshaping my lifestyle.  

Please join me on this life changing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment