Monday, January 12, 2009

Fit Test and Goals (pics coming soon)

Alright time to begin!

I didn't want to put this info in the same post as my introduction so please excuse my posts being right after each other.  

Today, well yesterday I completed the fit test for p90x.  Boy let me tell you, I thought I would do a lot better on the test than I actually did.  I did, however, past the test and am ready to go with the actual workout program and meal plan and I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!
I hope that with the increased activity that the weight will literally fly off.  I have set some goals and in 90 days I hope to achieve them.

Starting stats:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 200
Body Fat: 20-25%
(I'm not just a big tubby, I've always had, what I like to call, hidden muscle.  It's all there but fat is just covering it up)
Moving on........

Goals:
Complete the original p90x in 90 days.
Lose at least 20 pounds and 10-15% body fat (My method of testing wasn't accurate at all, so hopefully in a few days I can get a more accurate account of my body fat, but the ultimate goal is to get down to the 9-10 percent range)
Add 10 pounds of lean muscle

Long term goals:
Create a healthier lifestyle
After the first 90 days, move to p90x doubles version and complete a total of 180 days of p90x
Become ripped and finally get a six pack! (Not the beer version)
Surprise people with my new body!!!

My p90x journey starts today January 12, 2009 
Bring it baby!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. keep it and im just starting same day as you :D follow my blog as i will be following yours.

    ReplyDelete